The Historical Seaport has announced a schedule of activities for the “South Side Sail-a-bration,” the grand opening of Seaport Landing on July 3 and 4, 2013. The public is invited to help us celebrate the opening the new tourism destination and home port facility. Food and beverages are provided, and the public is invited to watch the Aberdeen SPLASH fireworks over the Chehalis River from the historic wharf.
- 5 p.m., gates open
- 5:30 p.m., ribbon cutting, grand arrival of Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain
- 6 p.m., tours of Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain
- Noon to 6 p.m., public tours of Seaport Landing, Lady Washington, and Hawaiian Chieftain
- Noon to 6 p.m., classic car show
- Noon to 6 p.m., community garage sale
- Noon to 7 p.m., food prepared by Aberdeen Lions Club
- Noon to close, beer garden hosted by Captains Corner
- 9 p.m., Fireworks Sail (Buy at the link below)
- 10 p.m., Aberdeen SPLASH Fireworks
We hope to see at Seaport Landing!